Being Kind, Being Fair, Working Hard
On behalf of pupils, staff and Governors I'd like to welcome you to our school website. I hope that the information you find here will give you an idea of the range of exciting opportunities and experiences we have to offer. We are proud of our school and of our achievements. Every member of our community is valued, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to achieve.
We are committed to raising academic standards and aim to achieve this by providing a clearly structured, stimulating and nurturing environment and curriculum, with high standards of behaviour.
We value the contribution made by our parents and encourage them to play an active role in the education of their children. By working together we can ensure that every child receives the best possible start in life and develops a life long love of learning.
If you require any further information about the school please contact us.
Mrs T Mahmood (Head Teacher)
Covid-19 Precautions in school
Here's what we have done to ensure that school is as safe as possible:
- Hand sanitiser is available around school
- Frequent hand-washing is built into the school routine
- Staggered drop-off and pick-up times at different entrances/exits allow for distancing
- Each class is its own 'bubble' and will not come into close contact with other classes
- Staggered break and lunchtimes are in place, with equipment allocated to each class bubble
- Limited the number of visitors in school
- Children have their own pack of daily resources
- Children bringing limited resources into school, including wearing PE kit on allocated PE days.
- Additional cleaning of busy areas and frequently touched surfaces
- Staff only working with their bubble
- PPE in school for when staff need to work very closely with a child (for example to provide intimate care, first aid or when working with a child with SEN)
What we would like you to do:
- Talk to your child about these safety measures
- Bring your child to school everyday, arriving at the allocated times.
- Get tested if you, or anyone in your household develops COVID-19 symptoms. Please do not bring your child to school if you, or anyone that they have had close contact with are awaiting test results. Please inform school of the results of any family or close-contact tests.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- HIGH TEMPERATURE - this means they feel hot to the touch on their chest or back (a temperature of 37.8 or above).
- A NEW, CONTINUOUS COUGH - this means coughing for over an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24hrs (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- LOSS OR CHANGE TO YOUR SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE - this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
- Victims of domestic abuse will be able to access safe spaces at Boots pharmacies consultation rooms where they can contact specialist domestic abuse services for support and advice.
Latest School Calendar Events
- BREAK UP FOR SUMMER23Jul2021
3:15 pm - 11:55 pm
- Training Day-school closed to children26Jul2021